Full Day Byzantine and Ottoman Relics Tour
You will be picked up in the morning from your hotel or cruise port between 8:15 - 8:45 am for the full day Byzantine and Ottoman Relics Tour.
On the tour you will be able to see:
Hippodrome: The former center of sportive and political activities of Constantinople. You will be able to see the Obelisk from Egypt, Serpentine Column from Delphi and fountain of Willhelm II..
Blue Mosque: One of the biggest mosques of Istanbul from 17th century architecture is one of the principal adornments on the skyline of Istanbul. Also famous for its blue tiles and 6 minarest..
Topkapi Palace: The former imperial residence from where the Great Ottoman Empire was ruled. Today a spectacular museum that has one of the largest collections of Chinese and Japanese porcelain and the very famous treasury of the Royal Family..
St.Sophia: The magnificent Byzantine Church of all times; one of the finest and largest architectural works of art in the world..
Grand Bazaar: In addition to its historical importance, it's a bazaar that will tempt even the nonshoppers with its rich collection of precious handmade carpets, jewellery, leather and souvenirs..
Rustem Pasa Mosque: designed by the court architect Sinan for the Grand Vizier of Süleyman The Magnificent. A typical sample of Islamic architecture amidst the rows of shops near the Spice Bazaar, famed with its exquisite and colorful tiles set in floral and geometric designs.
After the end of the tour around 5:00 pm you will be transferred back to your hotel or cruise port.
- St. Sophia is closed on Monday, this will be replaced with the Underground Cistern.
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesday, it will be replaced with Beylerbeyi Palace.
- The tour is free for children 0 - 2 years of age
- 30% discount for children below the age of 6 years old.
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
- The regular group tour has shopping stop included in the tour