2 Day tour of Gallipoli, Troy and Pergamon
Tour Code : ADN-504
Tour Style : Small Group Tour
Duration : 2 Days - 1 Night
Departures : All year round - Guarantee Departure
Highlights : Gallipoli - Canakkale - Troy - Pergamon
Gallipoli, Troy & Pergamum Tour (2 Days)
Day 1 - Istanbul to Gallipoli
06:30 Pick up from your hotel or hostel and drive to the World War I Battlefields of Gallipoli.
12:00 Arrive at lunch stop in Eceabat
13:00 visit Gallipoli National Park including the Gallipoli Battlefields, Kabatepe War Museum, Anzac Cove, original tunnels and trenches at Johnston Jolly, the Nek Cemetery, Chunuk Bair New Zealander Memorial, Lone Pine Australian Memorial and Brighton Beach. After the tour, You will be transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Eceabat. (Included meals: Lunch)
Day 2 - Gallipoli to Selçuk via Pergamum
After breakfast, fully guided Troy tour. Ancient city of Troy, famous with the legendry Trojan Horse from the times of Beautiful Helen, the queen of Sparta, and Paris, the Trojan Prince. After the Troy Tour, break for lunch. Tour of Pergamum, a magnificent acropolis with one of the steepest apmhitheatres in the world. Its impressive temples, library and medical facilitiesmade it a reknowned cultural and political centre in its time. After our guided tour of the ruins of Pergamum, we continue for our overnight stop in Selçuk or Kusadasi. End of tour and services. (Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch)
• 1 night accommodation with breakfast
• Guided tours of Gallipol, Troy & Pergamum
• Transport in a fully air-conditioned non-smoking bus
• Entrance fees to the sites
• 1 lunch before the Gallipoli tour
• 1 lunch before the Pergamum tour
• Professional English speaking guide on the tours.
• Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coaches on local tours.
• Entrance fees per itinerary
• Local taxes and service charges
Not Included: Drinks, tips to guide, driver and personal expenses and optional tours.
Email us for our special discounted prices for this season.
Gallipoli Tour Packages